Athletics / Running Jokes
[ more athletics humor ]
10 Reasons Not To Jog
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
- The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
- I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Sport Humor Categories
AFL, American football, badminton, baseball, basketball, bowling, boxing, bullfighting, cricket, cycling, golf, gymnastics, handball, horse sports, hunting, ice hockey, lawn bowls, motorsports, rugby, skiing, soccer, swimming, table tennis, tennis, track & field, volleyball, weightlifting, water sports, wrestling, other.
Random Funny Sports Joke
Random Funny Sports Quote
Random Funny Sports Photo
more funny photos