Athletics / Running Jokes
[ more athletics humor ]
10 Reasons Not To Jog
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
- The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
- I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Sport Humor Categories
AFL, American football, badminton , baseball, basketball, bowling, boxing, bull fighting, cricket, cycling, golf, gymnastics , handball, horse sports , hunting, ice hockey, lawn bowls, motorsports, rugby, skiing, soccer, swimming, table tennis , tennis , track & field , volleyball , weightlifting, water sports, wrestling, other.
Random Funny Sports Joke
Random Funny Sports Quote
Random Funny Sports Photo
more funny photos